Fields of Study: All Subject
Level (Degree): under-graduate/post graduate/ PhD and post doctoral courses
Target Applicants: Ethiopia and Djibouti
1. All entries (except the signature) in the application form should be typewritten or handwritten in block letters (capitals).
2 Six copies of application, duly filled and properly tagged, are required to be submitted.
3 Each copy should be complete in all respects, with all the required information and all necessary supporting documents, as listed below:
i. A recent passport size photograph (taken, not earlier than a year before the date of the application), pasted on each application form in the space provided for the purpose. The name of the applicant should be written on the reverse of the photographs for purpose of identification.
ii. Apart from these six photographs, which are to be pasted on the applications, one additional photograph, not pasted to any form, should be supplied.
iii. Certified copies of the syllabi, curricula, etc. of courses covered in schools, colleges, universities attended (except the Senior Cambridge, High Cambridge and London General Certificate of Education examination) with full details need to be attached. Note: If this information is not supplied, the application will not be considered, as this information is required in order to establish equivalency with Indian academic standards.
iv. Photostat copies of all academic qualifications, certificates and marks’ sheets, including those relating to school leaving examination, which are mandatory for the course for which applied, duly certified by National Educational Assessment & Examination Agency or Ministry of Foreign Affairs , Government of Ethiopia, as per the requirement of the local rules, need to be attached. (ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS SHOULD NOT BE SENT WITH THE APPLICATION AS THESE WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANT.)
Note: Please ensure that certified copies of documents showing specific qualifications required for the course of applicants’ choice (such as G. Mat scores for admission in MBA) are also to be attached. The requirements can be checked from the UGC website / Handbook or from the website of the institutions concerned.
v. A synopsis of the proposed area of research in case of students applying for doctoral/postdoctoral courses or courses in Architecture.
vi. Video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances, wherever possible, in case of students wishing to study performing arts
vii. A certificate of physical fitness in the prescribed form, supplied with the application form.
viii. Recommendations / character certificates as required under S. No.15 of the application form.
4. No application will be accepted for admission to courses in medicine or dentistry.
5. Candidates nominated should have fluent knowledge of English for which a test may be taken in the Embassy.
6. Candidates should clearly mention the courses and universities to which they is seeking admission. In this connection website www.ugc.ac.in may be consulted.
7. No change in course of study or University is permitted once admission of scholar is confirmed and the scholar has arrived in India to join the course.
8. Incomplete applications are liable not to be considered by the Embassy.
How to Apply: Apply directly here
Application Deadline: February 04, 2013 till 1700HRS
Official page: http://www.indianembassy.gov.et/
Photo by ICCRNone found.