Host/Provider: Ministry of Education, New Zealand Government
Fields of Study: All
Level (Degree): private secondary school
Target Applicants: New Zealand
A student is eligible for a 2014 Aspire Scholarship if:
- they will be in year 9 in 2014
- their primary caregiver(s) have a joint annual gross income of $56,000 or less (not including Working for Families tax credits)
- their primary caregiver(s) have a combined net worth of $200,000 or less (not including household items)
- they, or their primary caregiver(s), are not beneficiaries of any trusts (exceptions will be made on a case by case basis)
- they are a New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident of New Zealand
- an application is received in hard copy at the Ministry of Education National Office by 5pm on Friday 26 April 2013.
- How to Apply: To apply for the Aspire Scholarship, an application form must be filled out for the student, and received in hard copy at the Ministry of Education National Office by 5pm on Friday 26 April 2013. Please refer to the 2014 Aspire application form and guidelines for additional help with the questions in the application form.
Application Deadline: Friday 26 April 2013
Official page: http://www.minedu.govt.nz
Photo by SP