Host/Provider: IFA PARIS
Fields of Study: Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing
Level (Degree): Ungraduate
Target Applicants: International
- Our scholarships are open to both domestic and international students
- All applicants to our scholarships at the undergraduate level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
- For scholarships covering the entire 3 years or the 1st year, applicants need to be a high school graduate in the recent 2 years without any further higher education
- For scholarships covering the 2nd or 3rd year, applicants need to have received higher education in a fashion related field, or have professional experience in fashion design, and are willing to start from the 2nd or 3rd year at the undergraduate level.
How to Apply: Email us your name and course title via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application package with assignment details and application guidelines, and then submit the completed application package to us via email.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2013
Official page: http://www.ifaparis.com/
Photo by ifaparisNone found.