Host/Provider: Swansea University
Fields of Study:
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management
- MRes Aquatic Ecology & Conservation
- MRes Sustainable Aquaculture & Fisheries
Level (Degree): Postgraduate
- Scholarships are available only to new postgraduate applicants who are non-UK/EU categorized students from China, India and Nigeria
- Scholarships will be used to offset tuition fees
- Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- Applicants should have already applied formally to the University for a place on one of College’s postgraduate programmes. Information regarding the application procedure can be found on the Admissions Office website
- Please note that applicants progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for a College of Science International Scholarship
- Applicants must enrol on a course in the College for the first time in September 2012A
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by the end of June 2012; successful applicants must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their £2000 deposit
- Scholarship holders are expected to cooperate with the College’s recruitment activities
- If it is deemed necessary for a scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro-rata basis
- If in view of the Head of College a scholarship holder’s progress is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the scholarship may be withdrawn. A scholarship may also be withdrawn on grounds of failure to comply with any of the conditions attached to the award. The candidate may be required to repay to the College any award which has been made, either in whole or in part, as determined by the College. If the scholar feels that such a withdrawal is unjustified, s/he may appeal in writing to the Head of College within 15 working days of the date of notification.
- The College of Science reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
How to Apply: To apply for a College of Science International Scholarship, please download and complete the following application form and return it Phil Jarman, International and Postgraduate Recruitment Officer, College of Science Recruitment and Admissions Office –
Application Deadline: 1 July 2013
Official page: http://www.swansea.ac.uk/
Photo by Swansea UniversityNone found.