Host/Provider: Army Emergency Relief
Level (Degree): Undergraduate
Target Applicants: USA Student
- be the spouse of either a Soldier on federal active duty, a retired Soldier, or the widow(er) of a Soldier who died on active duty or in a retired status.
- be pursuing their first undergraduate degree at a school accredited by the U.S. Department of Education.
- be enrolled part-time (6 credit hours per semester/term) or full-time (12 credit hours per semester/term).
- maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply:
- Complete an online application for academic year 2013-2014.
- If student has attended college previously, submit college transcripts through the Fall 2012 term by 1 May 2013.
- Complete a 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application at www.fafsa.ed.gov after 1 January 2013 and submit the resulting Student Aid Report (SAR) by 1 May 2013.
- Applicant will be notified if other documents are required. All requested supporting documents must be received by 1 May 2013.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2013
Official page: http://www.aerhq.org/
Photo by MiddleburyCCAL