Host/Provider: Tullow Group and British Council
Fields of Study:
Archaeology, Business Journalism, Engineering and technology, Environment and Geosciences, Law and legal courses, Logistics and Supply Chain, Oil and Gas Economics and other applied sciences apart from medicine.
Level (Degree): Postgraduate
Applicants in Congo Brazzavile, Gabon, Ivory Coast and Mauritania can only apply for Universities in France. Applicants from these countries that seek to study in UK or Ireland will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English language.
- Be a citizen and legally resident in participating country;
- Have a minimum of a bachelor degree or Licence (second class lower or better) or an HND (second class upper or better);
- Be resident in participating country at the time of application;
- Have work experience with a track record of success in their field of endeavour
- Have not previously studied abroad or received an international scholarship
- Have a strong personality as well as ambition, entrepreneurial and creative spirit and leadership skills;
- Demonstrate commitment to return to their country and to make a contribution to its future development; and
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in management, strategy and ability to train and develop others
How to Apply:
Apply online here
Application Deadline: February 13, 2013
Photo by Concordia UniversityNone found.